Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cutie Pa Tooties



Look at these precious faces..... they are actually what make my crafty attempts look so cute. This little love to the right is sporting a plain white onesie that I ironed on the "give peas a chance" decal. She then has a hot pink tutu made from tied tulle and elastic (don't give me that look, yes it's that easy...google it). She also is sporting the cutest polka dot leg warmers..... and although you cannot see it, have bows and tulle sewn to them. And last but not least is her bow, which is a sewn ribbon flower, along with tool and ribbon, glued on a barrette and pinned on the soft crochet type headband.

My other little love to the left is wearing homemade pj pants made with a girlie raindeer print flannel and a matching blanket that has both the raindeer print and hot pink fleece. This will be the last pair of pants I will ever make without a pattern,..... because the ones I attempted for adults all had crotch splitting problems..... (TMI? I am really sorry, just being honest).

No comments:

Post a Comment