Tuesday, January 25, 2011


Aggie Football season 2009 I noticed all these CUTE dresses that girls, (college aged or women...not three year olds...i'm not a creeper) had on and had an incredible urge to re-learn to sew and make myself one! SEW...lol ....So I took a sewing class with my friend Ann (side note...was already a fantastic seamstress, but am so thankful for the time with her!). I re-learned some basics...except pattern sewing. (I was indeed the only one in the class, just sewing my idea.) That will come soon enough, because haven't crooked and uneven sides is becoming old.
Here is a dress I made from a pink t-shirt that had 'aggies' in zebra print. I added the bottom out of black jersey, and a ruffle and a tie out of zebra material. All so I could wear pink to the first Aggie game of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment